Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Valentine's Card/iCopic Lover Color Challenge

I don't have a large collection of Copic markers by any stretch- 18 markers in red, yellow, green, blue, violet, brown and grey shades.  I picked up most of them last year but hadn't had any real success using them.  Then I had the opportunity to take a morning Copics class last month and now I get it.  I still don't want to load up on them, not at $6-7 a pop, but it's nice having some and I would like to get a few orange and cream ones.  Speaking of which... iCopic's Color Challenge this week is red, brown and cream.  I actually got my 2 brown markers yesterday but as I was working on my card last night, I realized that what I thought I had that was cream was actually warm grey so I had to substitute it.  I'm still QUITE happy with the results, particularly since this is the first time I've done something with Copics other than the 6 images we did that morning in class.



1 comment:

  1. Great card, Jen! Love that cute little teddy bear!

    Hugs,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete