Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



1. What is your favorite kind of fudge?
Why are these always multiple-answer questions?!  There's chocolate peanut-butter, orange creamsicle, mint, GOOD chocolate with nuts, blah blah blah. 
1/25 Note: Quite a few people have commented about the orange creamsicle fudge.  It probably came from The Candy Kitchen in OC, MD.  However, it was basically a layer of vanilla fudge with a layer of orange fudge on top.  Not to hard to make probably.


2. Is there snow outside your window?
Nope. All gone.

3. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Probably a good breakfast... at dinner time.

4. Do you text on your cell phone?
Nope.  I barely use my cell phone at all actually.  Don't like it.  BUT I would like to get an iPhone to keep the Boy occupied when we're stuck waiting places.

5. Waffles or pancakes?
Again, tough one.  A good pecan waffle vs. a good blueberry or chocolate chip pancake... who's to say.

10 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Thought I would hop on by via MMOM. I would recommend an iphone, texting on it is really good for an ongoing texting conversation too!
    Hope you have a good week.
    Helen x
    http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange creamsicle fudge? REALLY? That sounds excellent!
    Visiting from MMOM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by from the blog hop. Gosh I have never heard of some of those fudges. They sounds yummy! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from MMOM. Love breakfast for dinner! It's one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not had breakfast for dinner in years! Thanks for reminding me, I think I have my dinner planned for Monday!
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm a new follower stopping by from MMOM. I like your answet about texting. And, yeah, the only good reason for me to even consider an iPhone is to keep the little one busy. LOL Expensive toy, huh?!

    Stop by if you get a chance!
    http://mccrenshaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jen. I am a new follower from today's hop. Looking forward to reading more of your blog. Blessings...

    Saved By Love Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orange creamsicle fudge? Where? I have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know about all the kinds of fudge you mentioned. I must stay home too much. I also love breakfast for dinner. I had a biscuit and gravy tonight. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL... Had to laugh at your reason for wanting an iphone. That was too cute! I don't text either and rarely use my cellphone.

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete