Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

One Little Word- PreWork & Jan

I guess after talking about the One Little Word class, it would be remiss of me not to post the work I've done with it. 
The first page is "just" a title page. 
The 2nd is a self-portrait taken specifically for the class.  I was lucky on this one.  I couldn't come up with any good timer shots I liked so I wasn't sure what I was going to do.  I happened to be taking pix of my son while sitting next to a mirror and realized that I was fully reflected in it and actually liked the way I looked.  Voila. 
The 3rd page is a descriptor of our word.  I wasn't able to get my hands on the page protectors suggested for the class in time and didn't feel like paying a load for shipping so I did what someone else suggested- sewed my own.  I just used a 8.5x11 protector and sewed in the divisions I needed and then cut them open at the top with an exacto blade.  I like the look and the fact that the thread can be changed to work with the page if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment