Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

2011 Organization Boot Camp- 4.2

Embellishment week wrap-up. 
I spent some time on this one all at once.  Sunday/Monday I spent an hour, hour and a half cleaning up what I have, resorting it, dividing it, combining it, etc. and generally getting it the way I want.  Tuesday/Wednesday I spent about the same amount of time labelling and finishing up.
The blue drawer holds button boxes, the decorative hardware box, my eyelet box, etc.
The small totes/drawers are:
Bling, Froo (butterflies, flowers, etc.) Boy, alpha/sent (alphabets/sentiments), val/hween (Valentine's/Halloween), Xmas, EP/Glitter, Embellishments (bits of twine, staples, etc- things that really don't have a home) and Misc (chipboard, stickers, rubons that don't fit in one of the other categories.)
One of the embellishment boxes, the one beside the val/hween and Xmas totes, holds brads, dohickies and other bedonkles.  Yes, those are technical terms.  ;)

Imagine.  This all feels usable now!  Wow!  Crazy!

4 comments:

  1. You did a phenomenal job!! It's a beauty to behold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing and I really like how the embellies are all in one central location.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I really need to dig into the nitty gritty little stuff and get it organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job, but you can found all kinds of goodies to play with now. Keep up the great work!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete