Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Life in the Craft Lane site

You guys should check this one out.  Julie McGuffee has a site called "Life in the Craft Lane."  It's tied in with a webring- Designer Crafts Connection.  The participants have a range of creative passions from papercrafting to jewelry-making to altered art and mixed media and much of their work is just amazing! 

Once a month there's a giveaway that involves going around the ring, essentially a blog hop, and looking for a particular image, just picking out a project you like... each month the scavenger hunt is different.  This past month I was the winner and the prize was 2 awesome scrapbooking reference books.  Julie, the "ringleader" (sorry, I couldn't help myself) said she'd throw in a few page kits.  Ok.  I was picturing something that could make 2 or 3 pages, NOT 4 full Lisa Bearnson page kits that make 6 pages each PLUS a pack of extra goodies PLUS page protectors! 


The July giveaway is promised to be spectacular and I wouldn't doubt it.  I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!

2 comments: