Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BLTS Challenge 2- Then and Now

First, just a reminder that Better Living Through Scrapbooking June challenges end tomorrow.  I see a few people jumped in this month but since they're from "anonymous", I'm not sure if it's any of you.  If it is, go and comment on the challenge posts because there's no way to know whose entries those are!  That would be bad when it comes to prize-drawing time!

Second.  Second challenge.  This didn't go quite as I planned but when I was part-way into it, I realized that I just couldn't comfortably get where I thought I was going.  Originally, I was going to do a 2013 column with wants/expectations but that didn't feel right.  However, that's why the title is just "Then" because it was going to be past-then #1, past-then #2, and the then of the future.  Instead it's more of a "now" without being in the title. 

Challenge:
Make a project showing you and a longtime friend, a family member, or a significant other and how you’ve changed together over the years.  Obviously, this is pretty much just me.  I honestly wasn't coming up with anyone else that I wanted to feature for this and I'm trying to exorcise some of my own demons this year and putting them to paper may help a bit so I stuck to myself on this one.


Use at least 2 of the following:
1. Include a playing card or game piece. (Scrabble tiles)
2. Make frames for the pictures on your project (out of paper, ribbon, etc)
3. Include at least 3 brads
4. Include a clock or watch (can be an embellishment, a sticker, paper, etc).  I thought I had a large clock stamp somewhere but I can't lay my hands on it.  I have some embellishments that would be nice but I LOVE the White Rabbit image and even without the pocket watch out, he's an indicator of time, always checking it, always in a rush.

1 comment:

  1. I think you've done a great job... and it's really a good idea.

    ReplyDelete