Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Quick "bug" ATC

I had to get something done for the Wicked Wednesday's ATC challenge this week (Getting Buggy) but between recovering from my MIL being here for a LONG weekend last weekend (ie. vacuuming, laundry, needing to cook, etc. after she left... you can't clean and do laundry when she's around- she HAS to help which actually really bugs me.  Sounds counter-intuitve, I know- if someone helps, LET THEM, right?  The thought of her handling my underwear and such skeeves me though.  LOL!) and then heading to the beach (the packing, going, and recovery) meant that there hasn't been much crafting time in nearly 2 weeks.  So quick and dirty this morning.  Overall, I like this but it's just a bit too stark.  However, quick and dirty.  Do it, done it, leave it!



Ingredients: Paper: (Whisper White): Stampin' Up
Stamps: (Botanicals): Stampin' Up
Ink: (Handsome Hunter, Garden Green, Forest Foliage): Stampin' Up, (Momento Black): Tsukineko
Misc: Copics, Pop-dots

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I was going to send the search party after you if you didn't join us this week! ;) Hey, I'm totally with you on not wanting someone else helping me with my laundry. Let's just say if I go on vacation, I don't want to have to help with someone else's! hee hee So anyway - gorgeous ATC, as always! :) Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love the look of the butterflies on the background!! Fab work!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab ATC! So glad you were able to find the time to join us at Wicked Wednesdays this week...it wouldn't be the same without you.
    :Dx

    ReplyDelete