Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Fairy ATC

The challenge this week over at Wicked Wednesdays is Forest Fairies and Wood Nymphs.  I have exactly one fairy stamp so needless to say I used it.  As Yoda would say, "Thrilled with the results I am not."  The background came out much more brown than green and lavender like I'd planned and the wings don't quite match the color scheme I set out with.  She's much flatter than I'd like.  Kay sera sera.  The more I muck with it, the muckier it gets so I'm going to say complete and move on.  (I do like the wings- feather wings pulled off of a decorative butterfly.)
Ingredients:
Paper: (Whisper White): Stampin' Up, Manilla folder
Stamp: (Garden Fairy Katie): Paper Pretties
Ink: (Basic Black): Stampin' Up, (Milled Lavender, Broken China, Shabby Shutters, Walnut Stain): Tim Holtz
Misc: (Watercolor crayons): Stampin Up, Watercolor pencils, Feather-winged butterfly

Challenges:
Wicked Wednesdays
#26: Forest Fairies and Wood Nymphs

6 comments:

  1. Well I think she is just FABulous! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Wicked Wednesdays! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is lovely. I would find her difficult to color but you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! A gorgeous ATC & perfect for our Wicked Wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable :) Thanks for joining us again this week at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Looking at it with fresh eyes, there's not a single thing wrong with it. I love it! :)

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not too sure why you used the word "muck" I think this is wonderful and the image is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete