Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Charlotte Card

From the moment I saw Charlotte over at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, I knew she had to be mine.  She cute.  She's got a mop of curls.  I can relate.  She's ever so slightly... off?  Just look at that twitch.  I can relate to that too.

I actually colored this image in nice bright colors a few weeks ago and had the background flower-piece die-cut at my LSS during a scrap to go with her.  I just wasn't sure what to do with her to finish it all up.  Got it!

Ingredients:
Stamps: (Charlotte): Kraftin' Kimmie, (Lunar Lights): Lawn Fawn
Paper: (Teal, Whisper White): Stampin' Up, (Pocket Full of Posies): DCWV
Misc: (Die cut): Cherry Lynn or Momento, Copics, Scalloped scissors

Challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie:
Spring
Southern Girls Challenge: Girly
Sweet Stop Sketches: #156: Used sketch #121

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous job on your card Jen! Love the Kraftin'Kimmie Image.....so cute

    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Southern Girls

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, So Sweet! Love your Darling image and the fun flourish behind it! Wonderful take on the Sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isnt she fab Jen, Love her hair , fab details graet card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO fun! I love the flourish behind the cute image! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! I hope you will join us again! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun this is!! Love that flourish behind her..great idea. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card. Thank you for entering the Southern Girls Challenge. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete