Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Birthday Balancing Act card

There are 2 challenges on blogs I follow for circus/carnival/fair themes.  At first I was going to let them move to the marked read pile in Reader because I couldn't think of anything I had related to those themes.  Then I remembered the "Jest Between Friends" stamp set.  It certainly isn't new but it's still one of my favorites.

I'm REALLY happy with the end result on this one.  YAY!  :)

Ingredients:
Paper: Print: Creative Imaginations, LLC  Black: Michaels
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Ink/Colors: Momento Ink, Copics
Twine: Whisker Graphics

Challenges:
Paper Crafts: Sept. Gallery Challenge
Scrappin' Chics: Carnival/Fair
Southern Girls: Layers and/or birthday
The Stamping Boutique: Birthday

4 comments:

  1. Really cool card! Love the creativity of the clown on the rope! Very cute!

    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! I love how you combined the twine together!

    Ashley from Whisker Graphics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you completed, this card is adorable and so clever with the twine! Thanks for joining the TSB B-day challenge and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Christy
    TSB Store Manager

    ReplyDelete
  4. The twine tightrop, genius! If I didn't have a severe clown phobia I would love the image as well!!

    Thanks for joining us for our blog hop at southern girls x

    ReplyDelete