All of that said, Simon Says Stamp and Show's challenge right now is to create ATCs and I thought if not now, when?
- White Rabbit: LOVE this image and I've also been wanting to do something steampunkish so again, here was my chance. I added pearlescent shimmer paint to his fur.
- Mad Hatter: I've always associated him with the price on his hat (In this style, 10/6) so I went with numbers and prices, and the word "DIVA" because it just seems to fit his personality. The hat (not the label) has the pearlescent shimmer paint.
- Cheshire Cat: Definitely my fav character in Alice and not just because I'm a cat person. I added a lot of shimmer to the card that only shows if you tilt it the right way. The shimmer paint is on his stripes and the background was sprayed with a Pearl-ex mist- green/gold. The elements are travel related since he's always popping in and out and floating where ever his whims take him. I also put an odd little doll in because Chessie is odd and maybe a bit creepy taken the wrong way. Her dress is also shimmery.
- Stamps: AiW characters (Lost Coast Designs), Doll (Kraftin' Kimmie), DIVA (Stamping Bella), Letters on WR's ATC (Studio G)
- Paper: Manilla folders (Staples), Halloween in Wonderland (Graphic45), Green (SU)
- Inks/Colorants: Very Vanilla (SU), Walnut Stain (Ranger), Pearl Shimmer Paint (Tsukineko), Copics, Green "Stickles" (Studio G), Mist (Green Pearl-Ex)
- Misc: Postage Stickers (Sticko), Gears (Tim Holtz, Watch parts), Numbered flower (October Afternoon), Watch accent (Graphic45), Glitter (Martha Stewart), Adhesive strips (I glittered- Close to My Heart), Crown stencil (Tim Holtz), Black acrylic paint
- Simon Says Stamp and Show: ATCs
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday: Favorite color/s: I really like blue and tend to work with it a lot- almost too much (Boy is 4- enough said). However, with fall and Halloween coming, I'm loving green and purple, particularly when added to Halloween projects.
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Anything Goes
- Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings: #34: Quote from favorite book. The only catch is I'm not sure that I got it right. I THOUGHT the rabbit said, "Oh my ears and whiskers!" (I've been known to mutter that when I'm running late) but when I went back to the book tonight after I finished, I found, "Oh my fur and whiskers!" Gotta do a little more research into that one!!
- Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog: #50: Vintage