Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Papertrey Ink Retirement Set Challenge

I gave another PTI challenge a try. They posted a rather robust list of sets that will be retiring and a challenge to use one of those sets. I hate to admit it but I've never used my City Scenes stamps or dies including the soon to retire "City Scenes sentiments." I was going to turn this into a Valentine's card but I couldn't figure out a way to make any of the sentiments work so I went for a general "thinking of you" kind of card.


Ingredients: 
Stamps: PTI City Scenes, City Scene Sentiments Paper: SU Whisper White, Soft Sky, Lemon Lime Twist Ink: SU Rose Red, Real Red, Powder Pink, Summer Sun, Cherry Cobbler, Lemon Lime Twist, Garden Green, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Going Grey, Basic Black

No comments:

Post a Comment