Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

Bountiful Masks

I decided to jump in on PTI's Make It Monday #313 today. The challenge is to use a bunch of duplicated, masked images. Well, I ran into the same problem I had the other week- I don't have a lot of PTI stamps that work for this type of challenge so you may recognize these roses. At this rate, I'll have a stack of cards for my MIL. lol!

I duplicated and masked off the roses repeatedly. If I were to do this again, I'd probably hand-cut my masks. Since the cut from a thinlet/framelet is usually a bit larger than the stamped image, you're left with the white edge around the images like I have on this card. In some ways, it's good because it helps delineate between flowers. In some ways it's distracting since the edges aren't consistent. Ah well. It's a feature.

Ingredients:
PTI: Wonderland & Color Pop Autumn stamps
Stampin' Up 


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, those colours all work so wonderfully together

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. If you put your mask so that a little piece of the edge is showing, you will get the image closer together. Hope that makes sense and helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wreath of roses! I like the bit of white between the images, really defines each one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your floral wreath is stunning and such great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous wreath and colors! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete