Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

Papertrey Ink Dies Only Challenge

This card is an entry for PTI's Day 7 Anniversary challenge and it was a pretty creative challenge: make a project with dies only- no stamping.



I used the "Cover Plate Mighty Bloom Die" and Shine from "Sparkle and Shine Words Dies." I thought about going with a rainbow of colors but decided to make it more of a schnazzy birthday or encouragement card so I used metallic foil papers for the leaves and word. The silver foil Shine is layered on top of 4 black layers.


Ingredients:
Dies: PTI: Cover Plate Mighty Bloom Die and Sparkle and Shine Words Dies  
SU Paper 


1 comment:

  1. Love this PTI card. Do you know where/how I can get my hands on the Mighty Bloom cover plate? It is out of stock online. If you would be interested in selling yours, I would be happy to take it off your hands! Just let me know, thanks!! teddybear77@cox.net Again, cute card!

    ReplyDelete