Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Sketch Challenge

Papertrey Ink is celebrating another anniversary and it's a great opportunity for me to start posting again. The first challenge day, PTI posted a bunch of great projects and sketches made from them. The challenge was to pick one of the sketches and work from it.

This is the sketch I chose:

I used the Out of this World Mini Make-It Market kit and switched from six to four featured items on it. The sketch shows a stitched edge die which I thought I had. Yeah. Not so much, at least not a rectangular one. I decided to go full-on nutty and instead hand stitched the edge with a holographic poly thread that I picked up two years ago for a PTI Stamp-a-Faire challenge. It gives a nice shimmer to the card.


Ingredients:
Stamps: Out of This World
Paper: SU Whisper White & Night of Navy
Ink: VersaMark, SU Rose Red, Real Red, Powder Pink, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
Misc: Sulky thread, Dimensionals, SU White EP

No comments:

Post a Comment