Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day is upon us!

I'm going to make several quick posts with the Valentine's cards I've made.  First up, I think this is my fav and will likely go to the hubster.  Everything on it is a Stampin' Up product.





Challenges:
Paper Girls: Love Your Love
Shopping Our Stash: Love Me Tender (I've had the Lovely Little Labels stamps and punches for over a year... and hadn't even opened them I'm very embarrassed to say!)
Simon Says Stamp: Have a Heart
Stampotique: Heart in Your Art 
The Corrosive Challenge: Feel the Love

8 comments:

  1. so adorable! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at SDC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of hearts in your art!
    Thank you for joining us at stampotique designers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH....I LOVE this! Definitely pin-worthy! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the varied square colors and the cute little embellishments in each one. I'm happy we could encourage you to open and use some of your stash! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great heart work ;)
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique DC this week

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! Such a fun design! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card and great collage! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete