Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kickstart Your Art Day 6

Today Smeared & Smudged declared it to be Texture day.




There's a baby wipe I used to clean up ink and paint from day 1 glued and gessoed to the cardstock.  There's black acrylic on that, crackle gel on that (which can bubble up in a very satisfying way if you put it on really thick and heat it even more) white acrylic dabbed on that.  I didn't have a clue what to put on the page so I just started to doodle which for some reason turned into a large segmented box with strange tentacles.  I think we'll leave it at that.

4 comments:

  1. What cool texture! I've been messing with my heat gun today too. Not just my brain that feels boxed up and totally weird today, it's pretty much my whole being. Late night. Love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Waste not, want not! I clean up with baby wipes too, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool texture effects!:) Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete