Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Calm Before the Storm Layout

I generally don't do more than a 2 page spread for an event but it looks like I'll have 5 Imagination Movers pages by the time it's all said and done.  I definitely had to do a page about how calm our son was before the show and how he completely lost it during the show.  This one is tied to the Write, Click, Scrapbook Scrapolympics, Day 3.  The event was Freestyle- basically show something that's your normal style.  My style tends to be simple, not overly embellished, and lots of photos.  This one only has 4 photos which is a bit light but it's what I had.  I definitely broke out the Thickers which is a norm and did a decent amount of hand journalling.  I frequently layer papers - this time I used crayons to shade behind my photos.  In a lot of ways, other than multiple photos, my style is I don't have much of a style- it depends on the photos, how I trim them, how they fit, etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment