Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Face Paint spread

I've been wanting to do these pages for a while now.  As usual, I really need to create a decent lighting setup because the photos aren't so great. 

I had way more photos for this than were going to fit on 2 pages so I cut the series showing the face painting process down and put them on the page itself.  I then put the title section into a separate page protector and attached it as a flap above the process pix.  You can see it open in the 2nd picture below.

 

The only thing not showing in these pix is a little arrow that attaches to the meter on the Happy-O-Meter.  I coated it with a dimensional glaze and it's just not dry yet but I wanted to get this posted.

Something that may be difficult to see- the blue paper was randomly stamped with SU's "Print Pattern" in VersaMark to give it a bit of texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment