Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Growing in Unity Girl Week! Day 2!

Welcome back for my GIU week, day two! I'll just jump right into it.

I'm with many others and find mason jar stamps great fun to work with. I love the small ones in Jars of Love x3 and thought about making another shaker with them. Instead, I kept it a bit easier and just used the hearts image that came in the set. I channeled my inner Lisa Frank (if you weren't an avid sticker collector in the 80's and have NO idea who I'm talking about, have a look here and here.)

While it's a bit hard to see here, the jar lids have gold Stickles applied to them and all of the hearts have been coated with Wink of Stella.

I hope you've enjoyed this! Please stop back by tomorrow for another project.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Jars of Love x3

Paper & Ink: Stampin' Up
Misc: Watercolor pencils, Wink of Stella, Stickles

22 comments:

  1. Oh, I have a thing for mason jars! Love them! Love collecting them and putting colorful crafty items in them. Your card is darling - love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool. I have that kit and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Girls had soooo much Lisa Frank.
    Admitting it, I liked it too.
    I like anything hearts too, the Mason Jars are a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, that is awfully cute! I like how you used multiple colors on the hearts. Adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooved Lisa Frank!! lol! Love the inspiration for this. I love this card, so fun and colorful!! Very cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love mason jars, and was an avid fan of everything Lisa Frank! I still have some stuff I bought back in the late 80's. I think your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. I like how you kept it fairly simple, but with a little bling. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Love the Mason jar and the colorful hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the hearts with the mason jars. So cute. And the colors are nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those hearts ohhhhmyyyy! they caught my eye and the colors are "babam"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hearts and mason jars, 2 favorites! Thanks for sharing the links, I was clueless about Lisa Frank😀

    ReplyDelete
  12. So darling!!!! Lisa Frank all the way...you have my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like the Mason jar with the stickles added to lid.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa Frank lover here too ... Just bought a coloring book !! These mason jars are adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes there is something about mason jars! Nostalgia I guess. And who doesn't love hearts!!! This card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a good idea. Those jars could be filled with anything, but the hearts are perfect. I do know who Lisa Frank is, but was a little too old to get into the craze at the time. I guess that means I am really getting old now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card. I have a madon jar stamp too! Ill have to dig it out now. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun card! I love the jars! And I do remember Lisa Frank! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simple and sweet! Love the multicoloured hearts!

    ReplyDelete