Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Growing in Unity Girl Week! Day 1!

I didn't have the chance to do this last year but I'm excited to be back as a Growing in Unity Girl for 2017. I'll be sharing a project each day this week featuring Unity stamps. I hope you stick with me for the entire week and enjoy what I share. At the end of the week I'll draw two winners from all of the comments left on the posts and they'll each get a bundle of goodness from Unity!

I have to warn, I'm a huge fan of the Unity {after dark} stamps so some of my projects will be rather "cheeky."

For my first project, this is a stamp I got a while back that I thought would go beautifully with a shaker. How better to share happy dust than to send starry sparkles?


I hope you pop back tomorrow to see what I have to share for day 2!

Ingredients:
Stamp: Happy Dust: Unity

Inks & Paper: Stampin' Up
Misc: Bokeh stencils: Simon Says Stamp

23 comments:

  1. What an amazing card. I have the stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is beautiful!! And ideed, perfect for a shakercard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I too am a fan of cheeky and look forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Perfect shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So welcome back. Great start of the week. Hope I can follow the next posts. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay, a lovely shaker! They are my fave type of card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bring it on girl...cheeky or not...Looking forward to seeing the next thing you got! Your shaker was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute. Love that saying, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card, love it! Cute colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! And it IS a perfect stamp for a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love Unity {after dark}.
    And cheeky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun shaker card! I just love shaker cards, and the star sparkles you used in the shaker part are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great shaker. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes indeed! That's the perfect stamp for your shaker card! So cleaver and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I seriously love this shaker card...perfect sentiment for it too! I love the after dark stamps too, really looking forward to seeing your creations this week! Congrats on your GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card with one of my favorite stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute. I've not tried making a shaker card yet but this sentiment is perfect for this type of card

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love shaker cards and yours is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty shaker card with a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete