Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Hey! I'm back! Again!!

Well, I didn't get off my non-crafting duff for quite a while and instead simply accumulated more and more goodies through the Stampin' Up club I'm a member of. However, that all changed in January when it was my turn to host. It turned out to be WAY more sensible for me to sign up to be a demonstrator and take advantage of some Stampin' Up promotions that were going on rather than just placing my hostess order. So, now I'm apparently a demonstrator. lol! I've been working at getting this little business off the ground by starting with Paper Pumpkin. A lot of people say they can't craft and Paper Pumpkin, which has come a LONG way in its four years, is good at proving those folks wrong. From here, we'll just see where it goes. I'm hopeful but not holding my breath. I'll just enjoy the ride while it lasts. I am looking forward to checking out On Stage next week, Stampin' Up's semi-annual demonstrator convention. In the meantime, these are some cards and projects I made as giveaways for anyone who purchased something at my Paper Pumpkin Open House the other week.








5 comments:

  1. Love these! You did a great job!
    I'm from the business development group. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a PP give-away! Good luck with that! Found you on the FB SU Demonstrator site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well to SU! You will love being a demo. We don't get PP in my corner of the world but always love seeing what you all do with it. Found you on the FB SU! Demo site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cute window box! Adorable gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cute window box! Adorable gift idea.

    ReplyDelete