As I mentioned earlier, I definitely lost quite a few of these in the making- 50% to be exact. I also wasn't able to get them perfectly round or quite small enough. I'll have to find a better item to shape them in next time. Still, it was a neat project to try out. I decided to make a Halloween bracelet. I painted it with orange Martha Stewart glitter paint a few times to get a good coating. Once it was totally dry, I used the two little bat stamps from the Spooky House Petite Places set with Versamark and black glittery EP. I did find out one issue with heat embossing that Maile Belles didn't mention. :) It turns out if you use the heat gun on these too long, they start to straighten back out some. Oops. However, if you continue to use it long enough to heat it up substantially, you can get gently bend them enough, get them back into their shaper and reform them. Whew!