Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

GIU Day 2

Hi! Welcome to my Growing in Unity Day 2! If you missed yesterday, jump back, have a look, leave a comment and possibly win a great Unity prize at the end of the week!

I want to start including notes in my son's lunchbox next school year so I'm trying to get a jump on them. I'm hoping to have one for each week when it's all said and done.

 

These are ATC-sized (2.5x3.5") so they'll fit nicely in with his noshies.

Hope to see you back tomorrow! 

Ingredients:
Stamps: "Pun Potato, Fry {and Beans}", Dots for Sure, Otter Nonsense, [not sure about the notebook paper- I received that in a Unity grab bag]
Coloring: Copics, VersaMark, Tim Holz Distress, Stampin' Up & Momento inks

23 comments:

  1. That otter is so cute and I love your design. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww!! this is so cute!! I'm sure your son will love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling little cards! What a treat for your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards. Hope he appreciates them.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how FUN. Great pun cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! You have a lot to make! :) They look cool. I'm sure he will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I love how you colored the little guy. It looks like fur!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute and great job and working ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What awesome lunch box notes! Love the french fries! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are SO cute...I just love the fries!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! What a nice day brightener

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a special thing to do for your son. I hope you will keep them in an album for him. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling cards! Beautiful job ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun pair of cards! LOVE your fab coloring of the otter!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous ATC cards,they look lovely,especially the fries.I hope,he loves them too.It sure is a lovely gesture for your little one.Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE THESE CARDS!!! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what sweet projects today!!! Wonderful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These cards are just adorable! The otter is one of my favorites from Unity in my little collection. I haven't seen the fry stamp, so glad you shared them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your otter is so cute! 💗

    ReplyDelete