Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

GIU Day 1

Hi there!  If you've come from Unity and you don't know me, welcome! If you're a return visitor, welcome back! I missed the chance to be a Growing in Unity Gal last year so I practically stalked the FB page to sign up for this year. So welcome to my Unity week.!

When I first saw this set, I had to have it knowing my hubby would get a kick out of it. I'm actually giving him this card for Father's Day this year.  Unfortunately, I sealed it up before I realized that 1. this picture was a bit crooked and could stand a re-take and 2. before I remembered to take a close-up that shows the Goosebumps spray on on the glass that makes it look like it really has condensation on it. Very cool product. Guess you'll just have to take my word for it.


I hope you'll join me here again tomorrow. Please leave a comment to have a chance at winning a Unity prize at the end of the week.




Ingredients:
Stamps: Unity: "Keep Calm, Have a Beer", Quatrefoil Background

Coloring: Copics, Stampin' Up & Momento inks

23 comments:

  1. Very cool card. Now I want a beer. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Great job! Enjoy your vacation. Looking forward to the rest of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and FUN card. Awesome coloring and perfect to kick start your vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love this stamp for a "man card"! I've used it and made root beer float card too! Congrats on being the GIU girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really beautiful work.. love the goosebump spray.. Congrats on being the GIU girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can feel the cold coming off the mug.
    Great coloring.
    thanks for sharing.
    glad you got to be a GIU girl this year. Looking forward to this week's projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! LOVE the foam. That stamp is one of many on my wishlist.....you used it beautifully! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card,love the details,color and fabulous stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your coloring on this card! I have this stamp, but I am unsure on how to color it to make it look real, your's is amazing! Congrats on being this weeks GIU designer, your off to a great start!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool man card. Love it. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! great job on the coloring and I am sure the texture is perfect on it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your GIU week!
    Awesome details and coloring on your fun card! Love the foam and the texture from the Goosebumps.... I am sure it looks very cool in person!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are amazing at coloring. I love the shading!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun card and the Goosebumps is perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jen, I don't think this looks crooked at all, and I can see the "condensation"! I am more enamored of the head on the beer and how realistic the whole thing is. It makes me want a beer, and I don't even LIKE beer!!! Awesome card, he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very realistic coloring - impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what an awesomely real looking beer! Fabulous job. I'm impressed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is awesome. The coloring on the beer and the paper on back makes it look so real.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You don't know how many times I've called someone and said, 'would you send me a picture of your card?'! hahaha! But by clicking on your pic we see the fab job you did with the foam and the rest of the card, including the distressing! Congrats on being GIU gal of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome coloring! Congrats on your GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous coloring! Thus card is fantastic, I am sure your hubby loved it!!!! Congrats on your GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The beer foam looks great! :) fun card!!

    ReplyDelete