Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Who's it going to be layout

I set up the easel outside the other day for Boy to go to town and he went to town, city and metropolis. Once we ran out of drying line for paper art, he moved onto body art (I'm a big fan of the leaves he used to complete the look).
I spattered the Jackson Pollock side, background and title, with acrylic paints. I used metallic crayons on the Kat Von D background paper (they have a really nice shimmer that don't show up well on camera) and watercolor crayoned the name. I then smudged the crayon onto the title background paper for a bit more finish.

I was entering this in the CK Summer Camp Arts & Crafts challenge but just realized that submissions had to be made within 24hrs of the challenge post.  Oh well.

Ingredients:
Papers: Stampin' Up & misc
Cricut cartridges: Happy Hauntings, A Word Party
Sizzix die: Naturally Serif
Coloring supplies: Metallic crayons: Crayola, Watercolor Crayons: Stampin' Up, Acrylic paints

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that funny how kids move right into body painting? I wonder what's going on in their little minds?

    ReplyDelete