Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Udderly Tickled Pink card

I really need to get a gift in the mail to a friend's daughter for her 4th bday but first I needed a card. 

This one is real simple and unfortunately cropped a bit odd- the base card is white.  The inside says, "Udderly tickled pink" and then I wrote "it's your birthday."  I penned in bowties on the cows just because I thought they needed a bit of "pop".

Ingredients:
SU papers, stamps and watercolor crayons.  Staedtler watercolor pencils

I'm entering it over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge's Down on the Farm challenge and Southern Girls Challenge #25: Black & White with a Pop.

7 comments:

  1. This is udderrly cute!! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jen,

    Great idea! I like! And the eyes which move...give to your card a funny side. Congratulations and good luck !

    Good kiss of France.
    Cat's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love it! This would be perfect for my cow-mad friend! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it hun...!

    thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin...and good luck...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute - love the bow-ties! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe this is so cute!!! Thanks for joining us at southern girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha this is so cute!!! Thank you so much for joining in our Southern Girls challenge this fortnight! I have candy on my blog if you are interested.
    http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-delicious-candy.html
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete