Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

First Batch of Valentine's Cards

Yep. Still here. It's been a wild ride the past few months. I've done some crafting that I'll post later but between the holidays, my mom passing away from dementia the week before Christmas, a much needed trip to FL, mostly Universal Studios (the Harry Potter areas are simply amazing), testing for my Taekwando black belt, and dealing with an 8yr old who answers "no" to everything and then thinks about it and considers sassing his mom on a constant basis an acceptable pasttime, I haven't been hitting the blog much the past few months. Sorry.

So. Here's this year's batch. Some I like more than others but that's just the way it goes sometimes. I would have liked the one with vellum more if I could have gotten the bloody stuff to go flat!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment