Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Shaker

So I had a Stampin' Up party back in Jan. and luckily, it also happened to be the first month of Sale-a-bration so I was able to get a promotion, a discount on 3 months of a Paper Pumpkin subscription, 1/2 off.  Bonus!  I'd tried Paper Pumpkin early on and was supremely disappointed.  However, I'd seen a few more recent kits and thought I'd give it another go.  I can't say I've been wild about them but they're definitely better and I was able to order one of the kits I REALLY liked from a few months ago.  I also have liked a lot of the "hacked" versions of the kits I've been finding on line and I thought I'd do a mash up up two kits to enter over at My Pumpkin Challenge's April Sew Pretty, Sew Simple Challenge.



2 comments:

  1. Jen, this card is so precious! I lOVED your "mashup". Never thought of putting those two together. is fabulous! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at My Pumpkin Challenge. Hope to see you again! Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh you have combined kits!! I love transparencies!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete