Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Kickstart Your Art Day 4

Today over at Smeared and Smudged, it's about growth.  Of course, growth can be positive... unless you're sitting in my twisted little mind.  In that case, not everything is about upward growth.


Ingredients:
Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dum from Octopode Factory
TH Distress ink pads (Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Peacock)
Watercolor pencils
Sharpie
Uniball white gel pen (Yeah, I went back and added a bit of white to that 2nd G after this photo was taken.  yeah yeah yeah.)

8 comments:

  1. Very cool. Yes, I agree sometimes we grow from every angle but that makes us interesting. U go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! :) lovely colors and beautiful background

    ReplyDelete
  3. what surprising dolls
    I love dolls and backgraound

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny and so beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROTFLMAO! Guilty as charged. Really great page. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, love it! I keep having that happen, I wish I could redirect it since I'm so short. Great page! Thanks for playing with us!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol lol this is awesome..love your funny nature. beautiful page
    susan s

    ReplyDelete