Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Blue ATC

I haven't fallen off the planet, promise.  I did spend a great weekend with the gals at CKC-Lancaster and hanging with all of my old posse and their kids at the lake and then a friend's house for an evening of fun.  Of course, after that was the recovery (laundry, groceries, you know the drill), and now we're into the final month of summer.  Beast has 2 weeks of M-Th swim lessons and then we have 2 weeks of absolute nothingness, one week of which the hubby will be traveling.  Can I just say I'll be looking forward to the end of that week when the hubby gets back, packs the car and Beast and they go to the 1st Penn State game of the season?  If we all survive that week of course.  ;)

So.  Why are we here tonight?  I made this for a guest design over at Wicked Wednesday's "Blue" challenge.  We were given a great mermaid image by Michelle Perkett to work with.

Ingredients:
Digi/Stamp: (Mermaid): Michelle Perkett, (Butterfly): Stampin' Up

Paper: (Whisper White, Basic Black): Stampin' Up
Ink: (Broken China, Denim Jeans, Black Soot, Peeled Paint): Tim Holtz, (Versamark): Tsukineko
Misc: Copics, (Lt. blue EP): JoAnns, (Fine glitter): Stampendous, Pearl-Ex

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous ATC and what a super image and colour well done Jen Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jen...I love the backgound on this ATC! So tell me...you used Pearl-Ex? Maybe you could do a tute on using it because I usually end up wearing more of the stuff than I do coloring with it, lol!
    Glad to have you as GDT at WW this week...you always inspire.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Jen! My dgd wants to fly & she loves mermaids as she loves to swim. She will be 6 on Sunday, the 26th. This is so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool ATC, Jen...your sentiment is terrific too. Love that swirly sparkly background :)

    ReplyDelete