Paper: (Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Whisper White, DSP) Stampin' Up
Stamps: (Love Potion #9) Unity
Ink: (Basic Black, Real Red) Stampin' Up
Misc: (Heart punch) Stampin' Up, (Icicle Stickles) Ranger, Copics
- Shopping Our Stash #38: Hearts, Valentines or Lace: I'm again using more of that SU Valentine's paper I bought 2 or 3 years ago that I've just been holding onto.
- iCopic #68: Hearts
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays: Die Cuts or Punches: The heart is punched- there would have been 2 but the one on the left was too much.
- Whimsical Designs: Bringing out the Old: Again, that paper! I LOVED it! I HAD to have it! I haven't used it until this year because I just didn't want to use it up. Go figure. :)
- Unity: Valentine's
- Sweet Stop Sketches #144: I held fairly true though I moved the sentiment up and removed the embellishment on the left. I tried to add something there but it just ended up very cluttered with the 3 potions pop-dotted right next to it.
- I'm also using this towards my "Bingo" card over at Apron Strings (3 patterned papers)