All print paper: DCWV Lemon Flower Stack
White paper: Stampin' Up
Egg Stamps: Studio G?
Twine: Divine Twine
Misc: Gem brads, Thickers
- Craft Marathon: Miles 1&2: Apple Green AND Miles 3&4: Yellow. I almost never use either Apple Green OR yellow but when I was thinking about scrapping these photos, it was after both of these challenges were posted. I initially planned to do the first page but wanted to also incorporate the playground photos. I decided to do the 2nd page and yellow was the perfect color for it.
- Apron Strings: #9: Do a layout in an hour. I was doing good until I decided that the banner should be little eggs. If it weren't for those, I think an hour would have been good for one, a bit longer for the whole spread though doing the 2nd page was easy after I figured out the 1st. Though bloody little eggs added at least another hour to the project.
- Desert Island Crafters: #25: 2 or more patterned papers,
stars,green, sparkle/bling, kraft,polka dots, twine, stitching (faux or real), 2 or more die cuts, stickers
- Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
- Frosted Designs: Sketch Challenge #34