You may remember a while back (the beginning of OCT?! Are you KIDDING me?!) I was trying to figure out my Christmas cards. In the end, the vellum seemed to be my and a majority of your preferences. However, after I got into the card and I reconstructed my Christmas card list (remember I dropped my computer and shattered the hard drive back in May? Well, buh-bye card list!), I realized I was going to need ~50 of the music paper rosettes. Ummmmm.... no! 1 or 2, sure. 50? No! So, I cooked up an alternative. I used my snowflake die to pop out a bunch of musical paper snowflakes that I then dingied up with walnut ink. The final cards have different sizes of snowflakes but they're all pretty cute. I got lucky when I ran out of buttons and couldn't find more to match- the director at my son's preschool offered to let me dig through a MASSIVE button box they have for crafts. In less that 2min I had about 15 buttons. Thank you Renee!!!
Sorry for the miserable photos- our kitchen has lousy lighting and the flash really picked up the shimmer from the vellum.
Paper: Garden Green, Kraft Cardstock, Old Olive Vellum (SU)
Stamp: Silhouette Song Bird (Unity)
Ink: Cranberry (SU), Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Misc: Embossing folder (Tim Holtz), Snowflake die (Stampin' Up), Music paper (Chopin Waltzes for the Piano), Button, Linen Thread (Stampin' Up)
Crop Stop: 49: Music
Crafty Hazelnut: 50: Traditional Christmas
Playing in Paradise: 45: Include a tree