1. Do you have a fireplace in your home?
Yep. Unfortunately though, we've only used it once and that was just enough to burn a bunch of paperwork we didn't want to keep around (a shredder just isn't good enough sometimes apparently.)
2. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope. Never tried but would like to learn. I had a friend offer to teach me once back in college. He'd only had the car a few weeks and it was his first new car. I valued our friendship more than learning how to drive stick.
3. How many computers are in your home?
Two- an antique and my laptop.
4. Are your taxes done yet? Do you do them yourself?
This is the first time we've ever paid to have them done and they should be done next week. We figured since we're dealing with taxes for 3 states, an interstate move and such, it would be a good time to make sure it was all done right.
5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Sunday breakfast or brunch. The rest can vary by the day and what we're eating.