Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kayakin' Layout

Wow!  Another single page spread!  It's amazing how much easier those are.  LOL! 


Ingredients:
Paper: Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue & Yoyo Yellow CS, Vellums (I'm not sure of the blue's color but it's LONG retired): Stampin' Up
Mist: Gum Arabic, Interference Blue Pearl-Ex, Brilliant Blue SU refill ink
Embellishments: Shrink Film colored with Crayola colored pencils (transparent and matte films)

Challenges:
Apron Strings: Birthday Party Day #12: Use 4+ strips of paper 1-2" long. 
Ok.  Just as I was about to submit this, I read it again.  When I started this layout, I was thinking "at LEAST" 1-2" long.  I could say I've cut up those strips in the middle but that would be ridiculous.  In reality, the orange and turquoise strips are about 9" long and the yellow and blue are about 3".  So.  It does meet the requirements but since I was doing it with the intent of entering, I'm going to submit it anyway just to say I tried.  :)

Sketchy Thursdays: 3.17 Challenge



5 comments:

  1. Love the misting and the way the strips really pop out the photos. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in those photographs! Great misting, too :). Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME lo!! I loveeeeeeee the photos and loving the misting! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo's! Great misting! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you arranged the photos! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week:)

    ReplyDelete