Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Meet Me on Monday



1. What are your New Year's Eve plans?
Getting ready for New Year's Day mostly.  We have friends from NJ who will be down visiting her parents (who happen to live in the same town we do now) so we're having the whole clan over Sat.


2. How tall are you?
5'6", give or take.  Since the hubby is 6'6", I wish I had a few more inches to my name (NOT around the middle though!)

3. What is your favorite pudding flavor?
Tapioca or chocolate depending on the day.  A REALLY good rice pudding (hold the raisins please) is a good thing too.

4. What room of the house do you blog the most in?
Probably my craft room.  Hard to say.  This is only the 2nd time I've blogged in this house but I imagine this will be the place.

5. What is your best physical feature?
Probably the curl in my hair.  While it's got a nice % of white hairs, it does have nice natural curl most of the time.  I can actually get a Bo-Peep curl on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment