Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

Sorry not to have posted this for a week or two but it's been a bit hectic around here.  We went from thinking that we might be selling our house and hopefully moving to NC in 6+ months to putting our house on the market, scrambling to make it showable, taking an out-of-state vacation with our parents and accepting a bid on the house in the past 2 weeks.  Needless to say that brings a lot of baggage with it and I think the insanity is JUST starting.  ugh.  ANYWAY!  Meet me on Monday.

1. What is your favorite pasta dish?
I'm actually not a huge fan of Italian.  I don't mind making some at home but I have a hard time going out and paying a lot for tomato sauce and boiled pasta.  That said, I LOVE the Penne Rustica at Macaroni Grill.  I have a knock-off recipe for it that I HAVE to try one day after I get over the fact that it takes about 12 gallons of heavy cream and contains a bazillion calories in one serving.  It's easy to not think about those things when you get it in a restaurant but you slapped with it when you make your own.  Of course, a good pumpkin ravioli is a good thing too...


2. What is the last thing you do before going to bed?
Turn out the light.  ;)  Seriously.  I'm probably on the computer surfing or working on something or working on a puzzle in a GAMES magazine which nearly always lulls me to sleep.

3. How many nights a week do you go out to eat?
1 or 2.  Usually I fix a meal for the week on Sunday and we'll eat it through the week.  By Wed or Thur, we're generally bloody sick of it so go out for a change of scenery and/or flavor.  Sometimes I'll fix something different mid-week but we still want the change in scenery.

4. Are you an avid book reader?
Sometimes.  I used to practically eat books but I don't tend to read much these days.  My spare time in the evening is spent on the computer or those GAMES magazines.



5. Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
X-ray vision.  Heck.  I'd be happy with 20/20.  HECK.  Even 20/100.  I have 20/750 and 20/900 when I don't have my contacts in or glasses on.  Anything would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment