Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another Flying ATC

What can I say?  When I wrote that last post, I threw flying toasters out without any thought which made me then think.  And I couldn't let it go.  As soon as I was done that post, I was searching the net for a reference picture.  Children of the 80's, this one's for you.

 

It's the same card in both photos but the flash in the 2nd shows the shimmery silver paper I used on the toasters.  I just sketched the wings out based on the reference picture.

Ingredients:
Paper: (Basic Black, Silver, Whisper White): Stampin' Up

Stamps: (Love n' Breakfast): Lawn Fawn
Ink: (Black): Momento
Misc: (White Paint Pen): Marvy, Copics

Challenges:
Wicked Wednesday: Flying Things

4 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHA Jen, this is freaking awesome. You totally rock and I'm so glad you are playing along with us. I'd like to invite you to be a guest designer on Wicked Wednesdays - shoot me an e-mail if you're interested (JennBorj@yahoo.com). :) xoxo Thanks for playing along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow another fantastic fun ATC for our Wicked Wendesday Challenge!!! Love this "outside the square" thinking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you had me the minute I saw the toast! This is perfect for the WW challenge this week, thx for joining us.
    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do remember the screensaver... It was a favourite. :-)

    ReplyDelete