Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Pancakes with Santa

PageMaps had a great sketch up last week.  I generally don't have a lot with only 3 or 4 photos but there are a few and our Santa Breakfast the other year was one so it worked nicely.  I've been wanting to get into my LYB Christmas Magic materials- they've been around for close to a year and I've only used a smidge of them.

Man.  I GOTTA find a better way to get photos of layouts.  They look curved, the photos get light-marks on them... blech!  Suggestions? 
Ingredients:
Rub-on letters: October Afternoon
Everything else from Little Yellow Bicycles' Christmas Magic 12x12 Tablet and 8x8 Paper and Punch-Out Tablet.

Challenge:
PageMaps: Studio Purge Sketch Contest
Top Tip Tuesday #55: DSPs and Handmade Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Really love your LO and the lovely pictures are priceless, a good way to avoid the flash marks on your photo of your LO is to take the picture out side in strong day light this way you will not get the flash... Hope that helps!

    I LOVE your rosettes awesome job with our challenge! Good luck....

    Thanks 4 joining us this week @ Top Tip Tuesday for our use Designer Papers with the Optional Extra to make your own Flowers, I hope you can come and play again soon, Hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete