Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Card


I thought I'd enter a few challenges I've seen posted so this card is what I'm going out the door with... and my hubby will see it on Feb. 14.  Nothing like a card with multiple purposes!


The pink and red papers are from Stampin' Up (PLEASE don't ask me what colors they are!)  The black spotted paper is from an MME pack.  The hearts were cut on my Cricut from the "George" cartridge, stamped with SU's "Antique Background" and embossed with a shimmery/silvery clear powder.  They were then sliced apart with Sizzix's "Puzzle Maker 2".  The text was printed on the computer and though it's hard to see, the one red puzzle piece and the sentiment are popped off the card with dimensionals.

9 comments:

  1. What adorable hearts! I love the background stamp you used on them and the embossing is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!

    Kandi *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fabulous. love the hearts, stamping and sent. thanks for playing along at SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I have a puzzle die like that and I always forget to use it. thank you for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wha a clever idea, i love the papers too they are so pretty. thank you for popping over to lily-boo too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea and super colours, I love the rich reds and the sentiment is just gorgeous.

    Thanks for playing along at Just Buggin

    Best wishes
    Karen JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love those jigsaw hearts, such a creative idea! Beautiful papers too! Thanks so much for joining us at LB2 this month
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stylish and wonderfully romantic, thanks for sharing your creation with lily boo. janex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your puzzle pieced hearts! such a fun sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a neat idea for a card thanks joining us @ LB2's

    ReplyDelete